Saturday, November 7, 2009

What the . . .

So my family is shocked and amazed that I'm actually doing this, but it's really been years in the making. Since I think about food, dream about food, read cookbooks like novels and cook lots of food, I've decided to share some of these musings with ya'll. Check back later and see what's cooking. Oh, and about the name . . . I watched my daughter take forever to peel her orange making sure she had every little bit of the white stuff off before she would eat it. When she got all done there it sat. . . a "naked orange." So, Nani, this blog's for you, may all your oranges be naked.

2 comments:

Dolly said...

Yay! I Love new blogs. Especially blogs about food written by my family!

Meg said...

Get ready! You have what it takes to be as big (or bigger) The Pioneer Woman http://thepioneerwoman.com/ This is exciting!